vineri, 2 septembrie 2011

About me

Hey i m Flory from Romania ,i m 19 years old i like to make meny friend ,i m a kinda,sweetand crazy girl i know that and if you told me that i dont mind .I have a perfect life even though I do not always realize it. We are quite a few friends but at least I know I can count on them. Ioriginal even if you think I'm the one you copy. People try to change me. But you know what?. You will not succeed I'm never as it is and I can not change because I like that are what they are  .Everying thing is ok at the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

I am strong because I am strong . I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish & I can laugh because i've known sadness.

use your smile to change the world; dont let the world change your smile   by Flory

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu